Youth For Tomorrow Announces Hannah Kerr as 1st Ambassador for Jodi McQueen Therapeutic Music & Arts Center and “YFT Heart Beats” Campaign
Nashville, Tennessee (April 2017) —- The debut album from Black River Christian singer/songwriter Hannah Kerr, Overflow, is now available at retail and continues to be offered at digital music outlets. At the same time, Kerr’s single “Radiate” hits No. 25 this week with 35 stations reporting airplay. Produced by Mark Miller (Casting Crowns, Sawyer Brown), Overflow highlights Kerr’s songwriting on seven of the 11 songs on the project, including her current single “Radiate.” Co-written with her brother, Josh, who has had two No. 1 country hits with the GRAMMY nominated Kelsea Ballerini, along with Jordan Reynolds.
“I’m so excited for the release of Overflow!,” exclaims Kerr. “This album is a product of the last three years of my life and the way God has moved and shaped me through them. I’m praying that the truth and love that He’s poured into me will overflow into the hearts of all who listen, and that lives will be impacted for the better.”
Another important announcement was made with Kerr being named the 1st Ambassador spokesperson for Youth For Tomorrow’s (YTF) new awareness and fundraising campaign, “YFT HeartBeats,” promoting the importance and impact of music and arts therapy.
Youth For Tomorrow, was founded in 1986 by legendary NFL Coach and NASCAR Team Owner, Joe Gibbs, and is based within the outskirts of the Nation’s Capital region in Bristow, Virginia. YFT provides five residential programs as a safe haven for at-risk teens whose lives are in crisis. In addition, the Behavioral Health programs provide children of all ages and families life changing therapeutic care for the overburdened child and family care systems. Last year Youth For Tomorrow served over 8,200 children, youth and families including veterans and members of the military.
“I feel so passionate about the work that Youth For Tomorrow is doing in the lives of young people, and I’m honored to be the first ambassador for this incredible organization,” says Kerr. “Youth For Tomorrow provides a place of growth, hope, and healing to teenagers who feel like they have nowhere to turn. I’m excited to be a part of reminding the young people who come to YFT that they are loved dearly by the Creator and that He has plans to give them hope as a future.”
Overflow Track Listing
01. Warrior – (Tami Hinesh/Alyssa Bonagura)
02. Undivided – (Hannah Kerr/Jon Newell/Scott Krippayne/Ron Robinson)
03. Radiate* – (Hannah Kerr/Josh Kerr/Jordan Reynolds)
04. Never Leave Your Side – (Hannah Kerr/Meredith Andrews/Jacob Sooter)
05. Your Love Defends Me- (Hannah Kerr/Matt Maher)
06. Overflow – (Hannah Kerr/Lindsey Sweat/Jonathan Smith)
07. I Stand Here- (Lindsey Sweat/Kipp Williams)
08. Lifeline – (Joel Houston/Melodie Wagner/Michael Fatkin/Renee Sieff)
09. Love I Leave – (Hannah Kerr/Josh Kerr/Tony Wood)
10. Mercy Won – (Lindsey Sweat/Justin Morgan)
11. Be Still and Know, Featuring Mark Hall – (Hannah Kerr/Jonathan Newell/Chad Cates)
*all songs produced by Mark A. Miller except for track 3, which was produced by Josh Kerr and Jordan Reynolds
Source- Bozeman Media